Hey everyone! Who’s ready to move on to the next sewalong? Coming up next – the Floreat dress and blouse! It’s a variation heavy pattern, and we’ll be going over every single step you’ll need to create your very own unique version, check out the Floreat sewalong schedule below for all of the posts! Whether you’re making a dress with pockets or a blouse, sleeved or sleeveless, woven or knit – we will have you covered!
I’m going to be posting some of the steps in a slightly different order than how they are listed in the instructions. I wanted to make these posts as fluid as possible. But rest assured – no matter what order you follow, these posts or the instructions, it won’t make a difference for your construction.
Ok, here’s the full list of Floreat posts and tutorials coming up:
- Pattern tester round-up
- Inspiration + Ideas
- Waist tie and separate belt
- Center back: zipper and slit options
- Pockets and seams (sleeved dress and blouse versions)
- Neckline facing (sleeved versions)
- Sleeveless version: facing and seams
- Bonus: Knit version
- Inspiration: Floreat as maternity