Did you know, that we have never had a sew-along for our beloved Brumby Skirt? How is it possible that one of our favourite skirts has not had its own time in the blog spotlight? Don’t worry everyone, today is the day that Brumby gets its very own sewalong, and YOU get to follow along!
We’ll go through the various parts of each view step by step in the coming posts! As we get ourselves organised for our sew, here is the complete list of posts in the upcoming Brumby Sewalong:
BRUMBY SEWALONG SCHEDULE
- How to choose between Brumby & Brumby Curve
- Sewalong: Pockets
- Sewalong: Center Front (Version 1 & 2) & Side Seams (All)
- Sewalong: Waistband and Gathers
- Sewalong: Zipper
- Sewalong: Waistband Facing
- Sewalong: Hem
- Hack: Asymmetrical Gathered Tier Hem
Here are some other posts you might like to check out!
- Introducing Brumby
- Tutorial: How to insert an exposed zipper
- Tutorial: How to gather heavy fabrics