There is nothing better (in my humble opinion) than seeing makers wearing our patterns – and it’s such a warm fuzzy feeling to see how the sewing community has put their own spin on the newly released Rowan Curve pattern!
We asked some of our favourite makers to put their own spin on Rowan Curve and as per usual, each and every one has absolutely hit their make out of the park! I’ve already popped some of the clever ideas onto my list for future Rowan makes (there will NEVER be enough long-sleeved tees in my wardrobe!).
I really hope you enjoy these takes on Rowan Curve and make sure to check out these wonderful makers reviews and Instagram accounts. I hope you get as much joy as we did when looking through these makes!
WHAT SHE MADE // View D crew neck bodysuit with View F long sleeves, View D with puff sleeves, View E v-neck bodysuit with View F long sleeves – hacked to create a bell sleeve!
WHY WE LOVE IT // Tino is the QUEEN of pattern hacking! After mastering her first Rowan bodysuit (the floral crew neck with long sleeves) Tino went on to create a puffy short sleeve (the blue stretch lace bodysuit) and then a gorgeous velvet bodysuit with organza bell sleeves!
WHAT SHE MADE // View F turtleneck bodysuit with long sleeves
WHY WE LOVE IT // Mary’s striped Rowan is so chic! A striped turtleneck never goes out of style, and we love the styling of this outfit SO MUCH – spots and stripes belong together!
WHAT SHE MADE // View E v-neck bodysuit with View F long sleeves
WHY WE LOVE IT // Ribbed knit fabric is perfect for Rowan – and this peachy colour suits Aaronica perfectly! We love to see how easy it is to style the Rowan bodysuit, and love this outfit pairing!
WHAT SHE MADE // View F turtleneck bodysuit with View E three-quarter sleeves
WHY WE LOVE IT // Basic pieces are often underestimated in a sewist’s repertoire, and we love that Lauren created a Rowan that can be styled endless ways!
// SHOW US YOUR CREATIONS! //
What about you?! We’d love to see what you’re creating from the Rowan Curve bodysuit & tee pattern
// LOOKING FOR MORE ROWAN POSTS? //
- Inspiration and ideas for sewing your Rowan
- Rowan Pattern tester Roundup
- Rowan Curve Pattern tester Roundup
- Rowan Curve Maker Roundup (this post!!)
- How to stabilise fabric with tissue paper
- How to lengthen or shorten the pattern
- How to sew a V neck on knit fabric
- How to insert a neck back with a regular sewing machine
- How to sew a snap crotch bodysuit
- Pattern Hack: How to Add Ruffle Shoulders
- Pattern Hack: Rowan maxi dress variation
- Pattern Hack: Scoop neckline variation
- Pattern Hack: Bodycon Dress
- Pattern Hack: 3 Ways to Sew Ringer Tee
- Pattern Hack: Tiered Gathered Dress