The River sewalong is starting this coming week! Here’s the full list of tutorials and posts that we will be sharing to help you make your own River top or dress, woven or knit – we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- Pattern Tester roundup
- Inspiration and ideas
- Stay stitching (V2 & V4) and Pockets
- Flat raglan sleeve insertion and side seams
- How to insert raglan sleeves in the round
- Neck band V1 & V3
- Bias bound neckline V2 & V4
- Hemming (all versions)
- Belt and belt loops
- Variation : ruffle raglan sleeve detail
- Variation : patch pockets and contrasting fabrics
If you have any ideas for posts you’d like included, please let us know in the comments!
Don’t have the River sewing pattern yet?! Order River today! We absolutely love seeing what you make, so don’t forget to tag your creations with #MNriver and @megannielsenpatterns when sharing on social media, and check out what everyone else is up to!