The River sewalong is starting this coming week! Here’s the full River sewalong schedule, a list of tutorials and posts that we will be sharing to help you make your own River top or dress, woven or knit – we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
- River Sewalong Schedule (this post!)
- Pattern Tester roundup
- Inspiration and ideas
- Stay stitching (View B & D) and Pockets
- Flat raglan sleeve insertion and side seams
- How to insert raglan sleeves in the round
- Neck band View A & C
- Bias bound neckline View B & D
- Hemming (all versions)
- Belt and belt loops
- Variation : ruffle raglan sleeve detail
- Variation : patch pockets and contrasting fabrics
If you have any ideas for posts you’d like included, please let us know in the comments!
DON’T HAVE THE PATTERN YET?
River is a reversible raglan dress or top that can be made in woven or knit fabrics. Pattern features loose fit, optional pockets and waist tie, as well as top and dress options. It can be worn with the V neck or the round neck side at the front.
View A is a reversible knit dress. View B is a reversible woven dress with pockets and a fabric belt. View C is a reversible knit top in a modern crop length. View D is a reversible woven blouse in a modern crop length.