Great news my dears, the Flint sewalong starts this week! Here are the posts we will be sharing over the next few weeks to help you through making an awesome pair of pants or shorts!
- 5 ways to transfer pattern markings to fabric
- How to remove release tucks and convert to a flat front
- How to lengthen or shorten the pattern
- Inspiration, fabric ideas and optional ideas for customising your pattern
- Release tucks and darts
- Sewing seams
- Sewing the tie waistband View B & View D
- Sewing the button-up waistband View A & View C
We hope you love the Flint sewalong posts and don’t forget to check out the #MNflint tag on Instagram to see what everyone else is making! And follow the Flint Pinterest board to get lots of ideas for your own makes!