So i just realised that though i’ve been slowly turning my patterns into PDF’s over the last few months, i haven’t given you all an update on which are available since that first announcement. Ummm whoops! Sorry girls, can i blame it on the pregnant brain?!
Anyway, here’s whats currently available as a PDF:
- Beginner Sewing Pack. This is new and really cool – i’ve bundled together four of my most beginner level sewing patterns at a discounted price.
- MN2001 Darling Ranges dress
- MN2203 Tania culottes
- MN2202 Cascade skirt
- MN2205 Virginia leggings
- MN2101 Eucalypt woven tank and dress
- MN2303 Briar sweater and tshirt
- MN2201 Kelly skirt
- MN1006 Ruched maternity tshirt
- MN1008 Ruched maternity skirt
PHEW! big list! We’re getting there slowly! I hope to make at least one or two more available as PDF’s before baby girl arrives, so stay tuned and lets see if i can remember to actually tell anyone about it this time hehehe
Also, patterns that are currently available through Simplicity Patterns: