I’m so excited to let you know that the Rowan sewalong starts this weekend! I’m going to do this sewalong a little different than usual, as Rowan is quite straight forward to sew i’m going to focus on the challenging aspects, as well as pattern hacks and variations.
As per usual, if you have any ideas for posts you’d like me to include, please let me know in the comments!
- How to stabilise fabric with tissue paper
- Inspiration, fabric ideas and optional ideas for customizing your pattern (3 June)
- How to lengthen or shorten the pattern (5 June)
- How to sew a V neck on knit fabric (7 June)
- How to insert a tee neck back with a regular sewing machine (9 June)
- How to sew a snap crotch bodysuit (11 June)
- Rowan dress variation (13 June)
- Scoop neckline variation (15 June)
- Bell sleeve variation (17 June)
Don’t have the Rowan sewing pattern yet?! Order Rowan today! We absolutely love seeing what you make, so don’t forget to tag your creations with #MNrowan and @megannielsenpatterns when sharing on social media, and check out what everyone else is up to!