So excited to tell you about the next pattern we have coming up at Megan Nielsen Patterns- the Kelly skirt!
You may remember the Kelly skirt first popped up in my AW2010 Perth collection in a lovely beige khaki – and reappeared in maroon denim in the winter 2011/12 Country Roads collection.
I really can’t wait to release this one! It’s aimed at a beginner level, and very easily adaptable. You can expect it sometime in August! yay!
Want to see the Kelly in action? Here are a few of my previous posts about it!
- Country Roads lookbook
- Perth collection lookbook
- As seen on What Would a Nerd Wear: One & Two
- As seen on Kendi Everyday
- A little mention of how the Kelly got its name
- Worn by me: One, Two, Three (the very first time on the blog!),Four, Five, Six