So excited to tell you about the next pattern we have coming up at Megan Nielsen Patterns– the Kelly skirt!
You may remember the Kelly skirt first popped up in my AW2010 Perth collection in a lovely beige khaki – and reappeared in maroon denim in the winter 2011/12 Country Roads collection.
I really can’t wait to release this one! It’s aimed at a beginner level, and very easily adaptable. You can expect it sometime in August! yay!
Want to see the Kelly in action? Here are a few of my previous posts about it!
- Country Roads lookbook
- Perth collection lookbook
- As seen on What Would a Nerd Wear: One & Two
- As seen on Kendi Everyday
- A little mention of how the Kelly got its name
- Worn by me: One, Two, Three (the very first time on the blog!),Four, Five, Six