DIY two colour dip dyed scarf

July 19th, 2011

By now you’ve probably seen my tutorial for a two colour dip dyed scarf over on EBEW - but just in case you haven’t, here it is~!

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and if you end up making a scarf – let me know!!

It was also featured on the RIT dye blog last week (how cool!), which incidently has some other really great dying ideas – if you’re looking for some inspiration!

1. Emily says:

Cute scarf! I planned on doing some dying this summer to make some nebula fabric, this would be a great way to use up some of the extra!

p.s. I LOVE your skirt! You’ve got me thinking about how to make one now!

2. paige says:

oooo…fun! looks fairly easy, too. (of course, you make everything look easy.)
    love the skirt, too…you should tie-dye that!

3. Annelise says:

Love the colours! Beautiful job :)

4. Stephanie says:

Hey, thanks for the tutorial-looks neat! I was wondering if you have any full length pics of the skirt you were wearing in these photos? It looks lovely!

5. sume says:

Also love the dress/skirt! Saw the tut for that somewhere, but now I cannot find it! Please help! Really want to make that… :)

6. Stephanie says:

Thanks – you’re awesome! :)

7. [...] If like me you’ve fallen in love with dip dying, you can also try out this tutorial for a scarf. [...]

8. Very simple process but you cant argue with the result. Tie dye is great for experimenting who know what cool designs and patterns you can create.

9. tim black says:

hi i have a new ,large fine knit cotton union jack flag i wanted to age and distress including uneven black marks . how go about achieving this effect without dyeing completely over the flag?I treid tea dyeing but i didnt really get the required effect
    thanks
    Tim

10. Quality articles or reviews is the key to invite the visitors to go to see the web page, that’s what this web site is providing.