fall 2010 – the perth collection

That’s right friends – the time has come to reveal my Fall collection! I really hope you love it as much as I do!! I was absolutely thrilled to work with my friend Kendi on the lookbook. I love the way she styled everything, and the photography by her hubby Bryan, is nothing short of stunning. (Thanks so much guys!!)

Here are a few little peeks at the looks – but you can see the full version here on my website.

As you know if you’ve been reading for a while – I’ve been really inspired by the landscapes and the flora and fauna of my home. That’s the truest form of homesickness – the type that inspires an entire collection! But in all seriousness, I think that’s why I’m so happy with each and every piece, because the designs come from the heart.

I adore this collection. It took a lot longer to put it together this time (I’m sure you can guess the 2 little reasons why hehe) but I’m just so thrilled with how every piece has turned out. My favourite changes by the minute.

So head on over to megannielsen.com to view the full lookbook – and all items are now available in the shop.

I will definitely be sharing more photos with you as the week progresses – and I’m absolutely dying to know what you all think!!

Never miss a post!

Enter your email address to receive our posts right to your inbox

Comments

1. says

oh my goodness, megan, it’s BEAUTIFUL! i am swooning over the brown dress (the print…aaaah) and the tan skirt with buttons! they’re amazing.
    (seriously, i love them so much i was even struck by a rare pang of jealousy that kendi got to wear them all :) )

2. caterine cueto says

I just saw the clothes from kendi’s blog, so I had to stop by and read yours. Every single piece is so unique and wonderful! I love all the looks, but my favorite is the coat! Perfection!

3. says

Love it. This is even better than your spring collection. Just keeps getting better and better. Perfect selections for fall. I especially love the brown dress.

4. says

Will you be selling any of these as patterns? I would love make the denim dress with the peter pan collar or the pink top with the peter pan colour. Love them!

5. says

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love every single piece! So simple, classy, and timeless. In love. Congratulations! This is so exciting, you did a wonderful job!

6. says

Congratulations, Megan! The collection is beautiful! In only two collections, I can see your talent growing and I think there’s no limit for you. Keep it up!

7. says

Megan, I’m really late on this, but congratulations on the new collection!!!! It’s just gorgeous . . . the colors are so nice and fall-ish and the shapes of the dresses and blouses and coats are so perfect. :)

8. MegMeg says

Thanks so much everyone!!! It makes me so happy that all love it!! All the hard work was worth it! big hugs to you all! xoxo

Trackbacks