All dressed up – giving my tunic top a second chance

Well guys, after all of your encouragement last week, I’m feeling a little better about my tunic top, and realised I might have been a tad harsh on it, and decided to give it another go!! Big thanks to the suggestions I got, you really inspired me to try wearing it in a couple of different ways.

So what do you think? Success? Have you got a fave?

Never miss a post!

Enter your email address to receive our posts right to your inbox

Featured Products

Megan Nielsen Fabric stash note cards Megan Nielsen Briar sweater and tee sewing pattern Megan Nielsen Yes I Sew, No i won't do your mending tote bag

1. Ilyse says

Loving it in these styles! It’d be hard to pick a favorite, they all look fabulous on you.

2. says

2 and 5 – especially 5! I love how you remixed the heck outta that shirt! All of these are so great. You look awesome!

3. says

I love it tucked into that first skirt. The pattern play is perfect! I’m also a big fan of it tied in a knot with the jeans. Glad you gave it a second try!

Hope you’re having fun on your trip!

4. Tiri says

2 is my favorite. SOO cute! I imagine you taking a summertime stroll down a boardwalk, munchkins in tow, eating ice cream, having a blast a looking the part!

5. says

I think all of these are so cute! and so different to each other.
    My fave is the second one, the skirt and belt are so adorable.

6. Ally says

I like the last look. The long pencil skirt adds some sophistication. Look 2 is pretty too.

7. Judi B says

#5 is my fave since I’m always looking for “nice enough for work” compositions. It’s very versatile and clearly worth keeping in the portfolio.

8. says

i am really embarrassed at how behind i am on reading your posts. like, i’m sitting here and my cheeks are hot and red.

i…cannot believe what you’re doing. i mean, not because i didn’t think you could do it, but because i’m so impressed and inspired and…giddy, really! with excitement for you.

i really wanna buy one of your dresses and i still need to send that freaking pillow case!! what is my deal??

like you said, we should live closer. we’d be really good friends, i just know it. :) you with your adorable creations and me trying to add a scarf/belt in some funky way… ha!

okay, enough rambling…have a great weekend!